Working with Little Miracles
Loving Hands Homecare Pediatric specializes in pediatric private duty nursing in the home setting. We service the SWFL areas of Collier, Hendry, and Lee counties.
Child's Each family will meet with the Director of Operations to address their child’s clinical and social needs.
InitialOur Director of Nursing will visit your home for an initial assessment and fill out any required paperwork.
CoordinateOur dedicated team works with your family and child’s medical team to coordinate discharge to home (if hospitalized).
Personal An individualized care plan is created, and nursing care begins.
Pediatric Care for medically complex children
Our nurses provide skilled and compassionate private duty nursing for patients that have G-Tube, NG-Tube, Ventilator, Bi-Pap, C-Pap, Tracheostomy, seizure disorders, brain injury, and other.
G-TubeIt’s important to keep the G-tube clean and free of blockages. This prevents infection and other serious complications.
VentilatorWe provide expert care and support for children who require mechanical ventilation, improving quality of life for the patient and their family.
Tracheostomy CareTrach care is done to keep your child's trach tube clean. This helps prevent a clogged tube and decreases your child's risk for infection.
What Our Clients Say
- After months of hearing about this thing from my friends, I finally decided that I needed it. I'm not disappointed!Vivianna Kiser
- Sometimes a product comes into your life that makes you wonder what you ever did without it. For me, this is that product.Kari Rasmussen
- I can't believe how much I love this thing. It has absolutely changed my life for the better.Azul Baldwin
- When you find something this good, you have to let everyone know about it.Jordy Eubanks
- If I had a nickel for every hour this thing saved me in my workflow, I'd have so many nickels that I'd need a coin roller!Taelynn Thorpe
What Make Us Unique
Why People Choose Us
We help parents manage the care of their child giving them the opportunity to thrive at home with their families, where they belong.